Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We finally began decorating for the holidays. I LOVE lights and trees and tacky stuff. It just makes me happy!  Another thing that makes me happy is dressing the kiddos up in the CHRISTMAS clothes.  I do go a little overboard with my purchasing of shirts & dresses for Cara (SHOCK!).  Here's how cute they look. 

Not Christmas, but a very cute Lady Bug shirt.
Putting together the foam village. 
MEOW!

The tree is up.  And LOOK!  The whole tree is decorated this year for the first time in FOUR YEARS!
Out with the old and in with the new.  My car was packed full of the children's old toys that we took to Once Upon a Child.
My cutie before church.
 Nick is SMILING!  Shocker.
 Not sure what that face is about.
Cara started her first day in the TWO year old room this week.
And Cara last year...
 She wore this shirt as a DRESS last year. 
She's getting so big.
 Cheese!

No comments: