Monday, January 10, 2011

A Bateman / Cadwallader Christmas

What's the old saying... "Better late than never."  Because of the snow, LOTS of snow, we didn't get to see our cousins when we'd originally planned.  Oh well.  We still had a wonderful time.  This year instead of buying toys, we bought books.  As a teacher you can imagine how excited I was about these gifts.  I have to say though, I'd forgotten some of the wonderful upper grade books since moving to 1st grade.  It's sad how much my mind forgets in only 6 months.  Notice Cara's obsession with tutus continues.  She's my only girl though so I indulge her.  What can I say... she's a bit spoiled.

Cara & Harris
 Hannah & Cara
 Meredith & Cara
 Playing with Harrison's new Thomas book
 Hannah & Lindsay with their mom Jennifer
 Mamaw with her great grandchildren - Cara was DONE!!!

No comments: