Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Hunting We Will Go! (Easter Egg Hunting That Is)

I think what I love most about Easter is knowing that I will have a week off work.  I do miss the peace and quiet of my single days.  But since those are long gone, I have other things which give me great joy - like Easter Egg Hunts!

Cara wearing her Easter Bunny Outfit
 Sporting her Easter Bunny shirt
 We had our annual Easter Egg hunt this past Saturday.  Nick was only allowed to get 10 eggs because he's so good at finding them.
 Cara & Chatham couldn't wait till it was their turn.
 Found one!
 All the kids smiling and hoping we'd hurry up and take the picture so they could find out what the eggs had inside.
 Digging for candy!
Unfortunately, Nick had a bike wreck shortly after the egg hunt.  Good thing he had lots of candy to help him feel better!
Chris made all the kids line up before we went to my parents' lake house on Sunday.  Guess he wanted to go over some rules. 
Time for more Easter Egg hunting 
 Big Dan gave Cara and Harris a ride in the Mule since they were so worn out from finding eggs.


No comments: