Monday, April 11, 2011

Marching Out of March

Yes, yes, I know it's already almost half-way through April.  Don't worry I'm behind on April's blog posts too.  This post is all about Cara.  She helped her BFF Chatham celebrate his 2nd birthday a few weeks ago.

Ready to P-A-R-T-Y in my princess outfit
 A little dot dot art
 Yummy, yum, yum, Uncle Paul.  I LOVE these "icecream" cupcakes!
 See, can't you tell by my face how good they are?
 Carrie helping Chatham open his gifts.
 Hey Lauren!
 Someone is starting to develop an attitude.  I'm afraid it's my fault.  She's the baby and a girl.

 Happy Birthday Chatham!!!
Cara is also growing into a little girl instead of being a baby.  While I'm sad that chapter in my life is finishing, there are lots of things she can do now that she's growing up.  LIKE PAINTING HER FINGERNAILS!!!  I love that I have a girly girl instead of a tom boy.  She's such a ham and gets to be more fun every day!
 Here's Cara bow free!  Now do you understand my love of bows?  Even though she's a cutie, I don't think the fro is going to make a comeback.

No comments: