Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spa Time Fun / Train Table / Week 22

Mommy and Daddy opened up the spa this past weekend because the weather has been so nice. It's like a GIANT bath tub. It even has bubbles. I love to play in it!!!




Quack, Quack!!
(it's really funny when he bends over with no diaper on and his little bottom sticks out)


Since I've gotten my new Thomas train table, I've been having so much fun. Saturday, I decided I needed to try something new with Thomas. Mommy heard a big crash and found me ON my train table. I just couldn't play with my trains as well when I was on the floor.






Week 22 - All has been going well. I've started developing Carpal Tunnel in my left wrist. It happened when I was pregnant with Nick, but not till the last month. Chris has to wrap my wrist with a bag of ice every night so it doesn't hurt so much. Baby Harris is starting to plump up. He's weighs almost 1 pound and is about 11 inches long.


Earlier this week, Nick was giving Baby Harris his morning kiss (he lifts my shirt and kisses my stomach), and he noticed that my belly button was popping out. He said, "Oh, Mommy's penis!" Imagine trying to explain to your 21 month old that Mommy doesn't have a penis.

No comments: