Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gators / Bouncers / Jetskiing / Weddings /23 Weeks

Mommy can't believe how much my hair has lightened up and how well I'm tanning. Here I am at 21 months.

Ever since my friend Zach's 2nd birthday party back in March, I've been more obsessed with tractors. Mom and Dad decided to go ahead and buy me an early birthday present. Look out world, I've got wheels! Check out my new John Deere Gator! I really wanted the one seater, but Mom made me get a two person one. I guess that means I'll be driving Harris around for a while. When mom has another kid, the last one has to ride in the back.



Mom and Dad were feeling pretty generous, so they also bought me a new bouncer. Mom says it so that I can jump in either inside or out to help me get rid of some of my excess energy. I don't know what she means by that.















We went out to the lake on Saturday to help Uncle Dan celebrate his 28th birthday. I got to ride on the jet ski! Daddy even let Mommy and Baby Harris ride since we stayed close to shore and didn't go too fast. Woo Hoo.





I also sat on giant pile of rocks. I'm king of the world!



Ate homemade ice cream.

And brought Uncle Dan a cold one.


Afterwards, I played the piano like Stevie Wonder.

Chris and I had a wedding at Rock Barn that night for one of the teacher's daughter.



Here are the girls from South Newton.


My friend Brooke and I loved the delicious cake!



Here's Lisa and me. Her daughter, Lauren, is due about 6 weeks before Harris. The kids at school keep telling us our children should get married when they grow up.


Week 23 - Nothing much going on this week. Harris got his first hiccups during science EOG testing this week. I look kinda gross in this picture. I'd been outside for a 2 year old's birthday party for a couple hours.