Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thomas & Tweetsie / Week 24

Nick went with his friend Zach to see Thomas the Tank Engine at Tweetsie Railroad today. The boys had an awesome time even though it was wet and chilly.

Nick with Thomas



Horsies




Riding the Airplanes & Helicoptors




Riding the Boats

Riding the Scrambler with Daddy



And the one ride I could get on, the Ferris Wheel



The boys getting Tatoos (Zach got Thomas while Nick is sporting James)




Nick found a shower cap in my drawer the other day and insisted on wearing it

Nick was full of excess energy (imagine that), so Chris and I put his bouncer up in his playroom to let him jump. I think he liked it deflating just as well.


Week 24 -
I had another baby check this week. Everything is still going well. I'm putting on just enough weight and my blood pressure is good. Dr. Faruque said Harris's heartbeat was nice and strong and that he was very active. I go back again in 4 weeks and have a diabetes test. Harris weighs between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 pounds now and is a little over 12 inches long.

No comments: