Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy 5 Ranch / Week 25

Nick's class at Abernethy Daycare went to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville Saturday to look at some of the animals they have been learning about in class. The kids got to ride on a horse-drawn wagon and feed the animals.

Check out my fish hat, I won't actually wear it, but isn't it cute?

Family Picture Time




Isn't there an animal that puts its head in the sand? I want to be him!

Feeding the Animals




Upset he can't feed the zebra because it bites.


Watching the fish swim in the pond

My absolute favorite Daddy & Nick picture

What a fun trip! Nick was so worn out he slept on the way home.



Week 25 -
Harris is starting to put on some fat now. He weighs between 1 1/2 - 2 lbs and is about 13 1/2 inches long. He is really kicking around now. I really wish he'd stop doing it at 5 in the morning though.



No comments: