Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fun with Zach / Father's Day / Week 26

My friend Zach came over this week to play. We jumped in the bouncer and swam in the pool. Fun, fun!!!

This weekend, I spent time helping daddy.

First we watched golf together.



Then I helped him by the pool deck.


Mommy went swimming with me later because I was such a good helper.



For Father's Day, we went out to Big Dan and Big Mama's. I rode in Big Dan's boat and even got to drive. We tried to ride Daddy's jetski, but it wouldn't start so Mommy, Daddy, and I floated into the lake until Uncle Dan rescued us and let us use his jetski.




Later, I watched Uncle Dan go swimming with Khaki and ate some yummy ice cream.


Week 26 -
Harris is about 2 1/2 pounds now and 14 or so inches long. He's really been kicking. I am starting to distinguish feet from other body parts. It's hard to believe I've still got 14 more weeks to go.

No comments: