Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tweetsie Again / Week 27

Nick was such a brave boy with his surgery on Tuesday. He's done really well with his belly button and only complains once in a while that it hurts. It's still covered by a giant bandaid, so we don't know what the new and improved belly button looks like.

Because he went through such a big event earlier this week, we decided to take him to Tweetsie on Friday with his friend Zach (and Zach's parents) for a day of fun.


Here are the boys in jail. We really hope this isn't a preview of what's to come!





Chris and I each rode the little cars with Nick and learned an important fact: these cars are not made for pregnant women (I couldn't get out) or for people over 6 feet tall (Chris couldn't fit his legs in - as you can see where he has one leg propped up on the side).





Week 27 -
This is a big week. We've entered our third trimester and are beginning the countdown. It doesn't really feel like much of a countdown since I've still got 3 more months to go. Harris weighs about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds now and is about 14 1/2 -15 inches long. I go to the doctor on Thursday for another checkup. I have to take my diabetes test, which I'm not at all worried about. I am afraid she'll fuss at me because I've put on more than my 5 pound weight gain total for this month. Oh well, I do love my ice cream, and I'm still around 10 pounds lighter than I was when I was pregnant with Nick around 27-28 weeks.

No comments: