Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tweetsie with Our Cousins

On Saturday, we met up with our cousins Mark and Jennifer, and their three girls - Lindsay, Meredith, and Hannah for a Tweetsie adventure. Harris had never been before, so we weren't sure how he's do. He loved it. The girls were so good with our boys. Nick was really upset he couldn't ride the big kid rides too. We had a blast though.
Come on Dad, let's go
Harris is ready too
Lindsay and Nick riding the horses
Harris's first time on a horse (yes, I know it's fake)
Giddup!
Hanging with Turtle Man
Nick, Lindsay, Hannah, and Meredith met up with some furry friends
Halloween faces
Meredith was so sweet holding onto Harris in the helicoptor. By the end of the ride though, he was almost lying down in her lap.
Okay, Hannah, I'm driving.

Come on Jen, let's go faster.

Our little pumpkins
Look how cute they all are
Hannah let Harris ring the bell (and kept him from climbing out)
Chris the dummy went on this ride. Nick cried because he wasn't tall enough.
Harris is finally starting to walk some. He'll take 5-10 steps then drop and crawl. I think it's just faster for him that way. He really surprised me the other day. I was playing with our Baby Tad Musical Frog. I pushed the button that sings "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", and Harris started doing spider fingers. I guess between his school and me singing it for him that he just picked it up.



We had an appointment on Friday to see if Harris needs tubes for the muliple ear infections he's had over the past few weeks. He does, so he'll have his 3rd surgery on October 24. Plus, Nick now has an ear infection so severe in the ear without a tube that he actually ruptured his ear drum. We're really hoping his will clear up or he'll be going in for another tube. WHEW! I guess Chris and I should just plan on spending the next four months at the doctor and hospital between Nick, Harris, and Cara.

No comments: