Monday, August 10, 2009

Bathing Beauty & Pretty in Plaid

Nick had a birthday party at the science center a few weeks ago. My dad just emailed me the pictures a couple days ago (sorry).
Here's Nick making an Alligator mask.
So excited to see the lizard.

Lisa asked me to post pictures of all my kids at the same age to see who Cara looked like. Here they are, and me too, at about 6 months. I didn't have one of Chris. Vote on the side of the blog and let us know.
NICK

HARRIS

CARA

ME

My little bathing beauty has her first bikini. Chris thinks it's really funny because her little boobies fall out from under the top. Bet he won't think it's funny when she's 17!

Okay, mom, I'm tired of standing. Oh, there's a towel on the floor.

I'm going to get it.

Almost...

Whew. Hey mom, did you see what I did?

What a princess!

I do love that she's a water baby.

Harris!
We don't get very many pictures of Harris these days.
(Look at Cara trying to eat his swimmy).

Harris figuring out she was eating his swimmy. He's thinking, seriously kid, what are you doing?

Daddy, I want a red convertible when I'm 16 please!!!

Pretty in Plaid for church (28 weeks)

Cara & Hannah Grace chillaxing in the hottub.

No comments: