Sunday, September 13, 2009

Funny Things My Kids Do

I'm a little late posting these pictures.
Here's Miss Cara wearing her "Daddy's Little Princess" shirt. Isn't that the truth! This little one runs our house.
31 weeks old
32 weeks old

At 7 months old, Cara can:
  • Feed herself
  • Get puffs out of the container
  • Crawl - still working on getting her knees under her
  • Move herself from her bum to her knees
  • Move from her knees or stomach back to her bum
  • Cry when she doesn't get what she wants
  • Hold her arms up for someone to pick her up
  • Drink independently out of a sippy cup
  • Pull herself to a standing position when she holds onto my hands

Speaking of puffs, Harris was afraid Cara wouldn't be able to get any out, so he gave her some help.


Nick has decided he doesn't like clothes. He won't wear pajamas to bed anymore, and half the time, he won't wear clothes at home either. About 2 weeks ago, Big Dan bought him his first cap gun. Check out my little cowboys. I'm not sure real cowboys rode around in their undies though. I bet they got an awful chaffing.


Also a classic - Nick and the sucker Big Dan bought him. Again, he's in his undies.

Last year, some of the girls I teach with started a tradition to get together on the 12th of every month. It continued this year starting with my house. Here are the birthday buddies - TURNING 2 on September 19th - Annie & Harris giving her a push.
Annie & Harris seesawing
Annie, Ivy, Nick & Harris

No comments: