Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oak Island, NC part 2 & Harris's 2nd b-day Sept. 18-19, 2009

Cara started feeling bad on Wednesday night after we arrived on Oak Island. We just figured it was from the stomach flu which she had over the weekend. Nope. By Friday morning, she sounded really bad so Chris and I had to find a doctor to see her. She was diagnosed with Bronchitis and given an antibiotic.
Here she is playing with the chair as we were waiting.

All smiles now.

Cara and Harris preferred it in here because no sand would touch them.

Nick ready to go boogie boarding.


Sorry for the shabby video. I kept waiting and waiting for him to catch a wave and almost missed it.

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday sweet Harrison, happy birthday - YOU'RE TWO!!!



"It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to."

Cara's got Sophie the Giraffe, so she's good to go.


Progress! By the last day, Harris would go in the ocean. He didn't love it, but the screaming finally stopped.




My little princess looking like a grown up at 33 weeks old.

To celebrate Harris's birthday, we went putt putting. I don't recommend taking two children who have no concept of rules putt putting. We survived though.


Cara got a turn too.

I love this picture of father and son.


Giddup Zebra!

I'm a slack mom for not getting him a real cake, but he did have one a few weeks ago at his party.

Mom, it isn't going out.

Cara decided to eat her sleeve while waiting for a cupcake.


Mmmmm.

So the is the last smiling picture of our boys. Nick got a wicked case of the stomach flu a few hours later and slept the rest of the time.

No comments: