Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nevin Community Park

First, I'm not liking the new blogger uploading and configuring.  Maybe I'm just not tech savvy, but I'm having difficulties.

The Donley's and our family went to Nevin Community Park last weekend.  It was AMAZING!  They had and enormous playground filled with really neat swings and slides.  All the children found something age-appropriate to play on (the adults too)!

Chris and Nick took off racing around the track.  DORKS!
While Harrison slid down the twisty slide.
Cheesing with Aunt Carrie
Lookin' good Devo!
Nick pretended he was a fireman.
And Harris practiced his ropes course.
A bit of rock climbing
Carrie, Chatham, & Devin
Cara enjoyed riding the ducky
After some playground fun, we headed over to the splash park to cool off.  There weren't a lot of people there, and the kids had a blast running around in the water.
"I've almost got it!"
This is my favorite picture of the day - Nick looking so sweet.

No comments: