Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Children

My boys LOVE to play Cowboys & Indians.  I'm pretty sure Nick will scare away any enemies he finds with this outfit which he put together ALL BY HIMSELF!!!
On Sunday morning before church, I always try to take pictures of the kids dressed up.  Usually, we're running late though and no pictures are taken or if they are then they aren't good.  This Sunday though I got all THREE of them to pose and smile (a small miracle).  Chris and I are extremely blessed with such wonderful children.
All dolled up and ready for the lake.
Big Dan makes a lovely picture in his wife beater.
About a year ago, Chris and I decided to put away the train table because all Harrison did was take the track apart.  We decided he might be old enough now to play nicely with his brother (yea right!).
I'm guessing we still need to work on the whole playing nicely idea!

No comments: