Tuesday, July 06, 2010

When Daddy's Away...

Last weekend, Chris and Nick headed to Wilmington for Chris's college reunion. (I'll post pictures of their trip as soon as I get them off Chris's phone).
While he was away... the little ones and I visited the Science Center.
Dressed up and ready to go
We met Carrie, Devin, and Chatham there. Here's Carrie with the kiddos before the "earthquake".

Cara cliimbing through a giant vein.

Chatham was close behind.

And Harris brought up the rear.

I may be prejudice, but she is a cutey.

"Look mommy, FISH!"

Notice my daughter attempting to climb up the glass enclosure.

Uncle Devo gave Harris a lift so he could touch the Stingray.

It jumped right as I tried to touch it which scared the crap out of me.

Yep, we're done! You know it's time to head back home when little miss throws a tantrum on the floor.

No comments: