Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cara & Harris October 2010

I've been a really bad blogger lately.  Here are some random pictures of Cara and Harris looking cute in their Sunday clothes and Halloween shirts.  Nick refused to have his picture taken (surprise, surprise) so there aren't any of him.


Cara LOVES hats.  She would wear them all the time if I would let her.
I bought this dress for Cara when she was about 3 months old because it has little tiny Dachshunds all over it.  I have been waiting for her to get big enough to wear it.  She looks so cute!
This may be one of my favorite pictures of Cara.  She turned 20 months old the day before and let me take her picture before church.
Harris had to get his picture taken too.
He even let me take one of his boo boo.
She's not happy about whatever is going on.
 Cara got to be a big girl and go out to celebrate Beth's birthday.  She enjoyed looking at the pictures.
Here's Cara's 7 month old picture wearing her Dachshund shirt and jeans.
Here she is one year later wearing the same outfit in a bigger size.
Last year for Halloween.
 Posing in her Halloween shirt this year.
 Harris cheesing with his sister.
 More Halloween attire.
 Big cheese from Harris!

No comments: