Saturday, October 23, 2010

Night Crawl

Carrie decided she was going to run in the Night Crawl in Newton.  She convinced Chris and me to sign up too.  It was a 5K.  No big deal right?  I quickly learned that it was a big deal for someone who has had 3 natural childbirths.  I'm not going into any details, but those of you who have had natural childbirth know where I'm coming from when I say that pounding on the pavement gives the same result as that surprise sneeze or deep cough.  I backed out at the last minute, but Chris and Carrie did AWESOME!  Devin and I cheered them on the entire way (well, we yelled for them as they passed the restaurant we were drinking at).

Stretching for the big race.
 Cheering!
 The participants
 Run Carrie, run!
 Go Toph!
 We lift our glasses to you!
 Woo Hoo!
 All done!  You two did fabulous!

No comments: