Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween.  I love dressing the kids up in Halloween shirts.  Here are a few.

 For Halloween, we had BATMAN.
 WOODY
 And a BUMBLEBEE!
 There was NO posing for a picture.  This one was taken at a neighbor's house.
 This one was taken at Carrie's parents house.  Isn't Chatham a cutie!
 Cara made herself right at home and immediately took Chatham's new tractor.
 After leaving there, we headed over to my brother's house.  Cara is checking out Uncle Dan awfully closely.  (I don't blame you Cara - he use to torment me when I was younger.)
 Woody had to stay in shape by running on the treadmill.
 He also had to bounce on the exercise ball.
 Cara wasn't quite as adventureous.
 Woody lost his clothes, but he still has his badge!  Yee Haw!
 Khaki stole Nick's boot and Cara's antenna.  Guess she wanted to dress up too.
When we got home, the kids crashed so Chris and I took all the good candy.  Happy Halloween!

No comments: