Monday, June 27, 2011

Basketball & Friends

Nick has been begging for a basketball goal for a really long time.  We told him to call up his Big Dan and ask him for one.  The conversation went like this.  Nick said, "Big Dan, will you please buy me a basketball goal?  I really want to be able to play."  Big Dan replied, "Of course I will Nicholas, what kind do you want?"  Nick, "A big one!"  Three weeks later, Chris drove home with the one Big Dan ordered for his first grandson.  Too bad that never worked on me.  We're still trying to decide where to put it.  Maybe Big Dan will buy us a basketball court too!
 Gee Chris, why are you trying to pull the pole apart that you just put together?  Oh, you put it in the wrong way.  So tell me again... you're hooking one end to the tractor and the other end to your truck to pop it apart? Well, at least it worked.
Not the greatest picture but man that kid has been having a blast.  THANKS BIG DAN!!!
 Look who has piggies for water day at school!
 On Friday, my college friend/sorority sister and her sweet family came to visit.  It had been almost a year and a half since we'd gotten together.  Her boys Cody and Zachary are 4 and 1.  Our kids had so much fun swimming together.
 Cody
 What a great catch!
 Little Zachary
 The princess drying off in the sun.
I miss you friend!
A beautiful end to a fabulous day!

No comments: