Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Pool, a Party, and Playing in the Sunshine June 2011

The hot weather has been wonderful.  The kids have really enjoyed playing outside (and us too).
Nick giving Cara a lift before school.
 Nick had his first sleep over a couple weekends ago.  His friend Noah from his kindergarten class came over to swim and spend the night.  The boys had a blast!
 Cara was a big girl and jumped off the diving board.  Harris stood by to make sure she did okay.
 The kids also helped Mary Grace celebrate her third birthday.  Happy Birthday!
Later, some of our oldest friends the Moose's and the Lindsay's came over to hang out.
I love this picture.  It's so peaceful.
 Cara cheesing before church.  Hannah REFUSED to get her pic taken with Cara.
 Later, we headed to South Side park for some Sunday School fun and fellowship.
My cool kid Harris in his princess gold sparkly glasses, pink beads, and Spiderman hat.  What a fashion diva!
 Cara & Hannah swinging
 Harris too
 She looks elated.  I love it!
 
 Do NOT take my picture Mom!  Oh well, I got 2 out of 3 of my kids.

No comments: