Sunday, June 12, 2011

Slip N Slide, Snakes, & Bugs - May 2011

It's been way too long since I posted.  I guess the end of school just snuck up on me, and I got busy.  Hang on, there are lots of pictures coming.

Nick had his first field trip at South Newton.  He went to the Science Center.  
It was such a H-O-T day we pulled out the Slip N Slide since the pool wasn't open.  They had a great time!
Cara
 Nick taking a drink
 My boys
 Oops
 Crash!
 My sweet, sweet little Harrison
 What - all three Caddy's in one pic?  
 Big Boy Nick
 Cleaning up after some serious fun
 
 We really enjoyed being outside.  I guess some other creatures did too.  The kiddos found a snake skin at my parents lake house.  YUCKO!   Glad the snake wasn't still attached to it.
Our first grade got some lovely Bess Beetles to observe in science.  Harris went with me one Saturday to check on them.  He insisted on holding one.
The kids have also been helping Daddy outside - ie - climbing the ladders.

Nick riding his big wheel
 Cara & Mommy (look at her cute pigtails!)
More to come in later posts!

No comments: