Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008 / Week 26

I love Halloween more now as a mom than I ever thought. It's so much fun dressing up the boys and watching their faces light up with all the candy. Plus, when they go to bed, I can raid their candy stash and take some of the good stuff.
As usual, I got the chance to dress the boys alike for Halloween.
My handsome BIG boy Nick.
Happy little Harris

They love being together and making each other laugh.

My little cow. Some of you may recognize this as the costume that Nick wore two years ago. We'll be recycling costumes until they are old enough to pick something out on their own.

DARTH VADER - He hasn't actually seen a Star Wars movie, but he was quite insistent in what he wanted to dress up like.

I know, I know. The light saber should be red the color of evil instead of blue the color of good. Sorry Brandon. Where were you when I was picking out the costume?

Aren't they cute?
We went over to my best friend Amanda's before heading out with some church friends to trick or treat. Her son Zach had already left to go to the ASU game.
Amanda is pregnant with me again. She's due about 8 weeks after me. We were suppose to find out what she's having, but the little booger wouldn't cooperate. So it's another 4 weeks. Nick says she's having a boy.

It's been a while since I did a baby update. I had my diabetes test at my 26 week appointment on Monday. I'm good on that, but I am anemic again like I was with the boys. I guess that means lots of red meat and green veggies in my future. Heartbeat was 149 bpm. We weren't sure if we'd get a heartbeat because she kept moving every time the doctor tried to find her. Right now she's about 14 1/2 inches long and weighs about 2 pounds. I questioned the doctor about her size at birth and was told she would probably follow in her brothers' footsteps. I'm still measuring over - 27 cm at 26 weeks. Sorry Dad, your 6 1/2 pound estimate is most likely shot.

Here's a belly picture at 26 weeks. All of you were worried when I didn't show early on. Don't worry, she's caught up with her brothers.


No comments: