Friday, September 03, 2010

Countdown to Chicken!

CHICKEN FOR CHRIS!!!
So during our Friday night dinner conversation Devin decided that we should have a chicken nugget eating contest for Chris.  We've all placed a bet on how many McDonald's chicken nuggest Chris can eat at one sitting.  Now you all know my husband, so place your vote on the side. 

The contest will start next Friday, September 10 at 6:30 pm.

THE RULES:  So what do the winners get???  The winner gets $5.00 and the satisfaction of knowing he/she isn't a LOSER.  The losers have to pay for the nuggets.  Chris gets $1.00 for every nugget he eats over the winner's bet. 
EX:  If I bet he can eat 20 nuggets and he eats 25 then he gets $5.00.

Chris wrapped his box up with Duct Tape to make sure no one peeked. 

Carrie is pretty sure she'll be the big winner.
Send me a comment if your vote amount isn't listed to the right or you'd like to enter an exact number!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be one of the funniest things I've ever been involved with!! You guys are a hoot!!!!

The Donley's said...

Oh yeah- I got this in the bag (or shall I say BOX!!!)

S & T said...

"We have total confidence in you, Cousin Clucker. Over 50! T says they're pretty tiny. Love S&T

Unknown said...

I can't wait to know the end result!!! My bet was over 50 because he looks like a mighty determined kinda guy ;)