Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wrightsville Beach Day 3 - 9/24/10

No idea how to unhighlight the text.  So sorry!  If you know, please tell me.

Day 3 started the way Day 2 ended - at the beach. I guess it's a good thing the children enjoyed playing there so much since that's where we spend so much of our time.

I adore this picture of my three kiddos walking hand in hand to the ocean.
 Johnny Mercer's Pier
 Diggin'
 Up close and personal
 Nick showing us his soccer moves
 Maybe a quarterback?
 Somebody loves his baby girl.
 Getting ready to meet some of Chris's college friends for dinner.
 Sweet Davis
 My boys watching the culinary expertise of the Japanese chef
 I'm thinking she liked it.
 She wasn't being bad; she just chose to stand in a corner.
 The whole gang - Chris & Amy with their precious little boy Davis and Phil & Heather.

No comments: