Sunday, September 19, 2010

Harris Turns THREE!!!

On September 19, 2007, Harrison Elijah Cadwallader entered the world one week early weighing 9.0 lbs and 21 1/4 inches long. He was the sweetest little boy and still is. We celebrated Harrison's 3rd birthday on Saturday with family and friends.


On the way to the hospital to be induced.

One Day Old
Age One
Age Two
Age Three
Hanging out by the pool to celebrate being three. 
Watch out, here I come!
Chris and Devo
Mia (my niece)
Mom, Cara, and my Aunt Bethy (Dad's sister)
Bethy, Mom, & Dad
Me & Amanda
Hannah Grace - I love this sweet face!
Yes, Chris dressed himself today (obviously).  Oh he's ALL MINE!
"Hangin" with Harris & Tanner
Chatham
Scuba Diving Nick
My sweet niece Macyn
Happy Birthday to Harris!

Chatham LOVES cupcakes!
What is Nick doing?
Carrie & Me
Someone challenged us to stick a whole cupcake in our mouths.  We did.
Cara & Pepaw
All the girls!
My sweet Harrison - you have blessed our lives for three years.  I can't wait to see what the future brings!

No comments: