Monday, September 13, 2010

Nick's 5th Birthday Party - Let's Go Bowling!

This is the first year since Harrison turned one that we haven't given the boys a joint party.  To celebrate being a BIG five year old, Nick chose Pin Station for bowling and fun.  The big boys and girls had a lot of fun while the parents of the little ones worked their tails off.  Note to self:  Children under 3 need lots and LOTS, of supervision and help when bowling.

Hey look guys, I've got my bowling shoes on.  Let's go!
Zach is ready too.
Cara was not as thrilled about bowling.  She didn't understand the concept of sharing the ball and waiting for her turn.
My sweet niece Macyn and sister in law Jan
Lisa and an unhappy Lauren
Maddie
My oldest niece, Mia
Go Benjamin!
My nephew, Bodie
Mary Grace and Dawn
S-T-R-I-K-E (probably not, but he did knock down some balls)
Mom, would you stop taking pictures and let me bowl please.
Zach
Amanda & Zach
 (AJ took 95% of the pictures of the party so I could help Cara & Harris bowl - THANK YOU!!!)
Lis & Cara
Carrie, Chatham, & Devo
Big Dan showing Cara how to bowl
My absolute favorite picture of the day.  Look how sweet she is looking up at her Big Dan.
The AMAZING and DELICIOUS Scooby Doo cupcake tower made by Paul and Lisa
Happy Birthday Nick!

No comments: